Commercial Insurance

Business insurance and workers compensation quotes are available to you from Schoolcraft Insurance Agency. As commercial insurance experts, our independent insurance agents can serve as an extension of your team to find you the best rates and prices for a variety of policies. We offer general liability, commercial vehicle insurance, commercial umbrella policies, property insurance, and workers compensation. We can also help you obtain an equipment rider or cargo policy, certificates of insurance, and much more.

Why Get Business Insurance?

Despite our best efforts, accidents happen: slips and falls, equipment theft or malfunction, allergic reactions, loose guardrails, fires, lawsuits and car accidents. It only takes one severe accident to bankrupt a small business. Therefore, business insurance is critical to your success.

Need a Workers Compensation Quote?

Workers compensation is essential for business owners. In the event an employee is injured on the job, he or she may require coverage for lost wages and medical expenses. You may require coverage should the employee choose to sue you for negligence. The right workers compensation plan, combined with such coverage as disability, health and life insurance, can help protect both your employees and your business. There are a few common types of business insurance:

  • General liability insurance: General liability insurance is intended to protect you from the risk of having to pay for costs associated with lawsuits and other similar claims. It’s a must-have for any business in Virginia.
  • Commercial umbrella policy: A commercial umbrella policy is designed to help pay for expenses your other liability insurance policy or policies don’t cover. Consider it your insurance safety net. Any wise business owner will recommend you never run a business without a commercial umbrella policy in place.
  • Commercial vehicle insurance: Have a company car or truck? Or maybe you require an equipment rider, cargo insurance, or coverage for another type of vehicle. At Schoolcraft Insurance Agency in Manassas, Virginia, we can help get you covered.

What is a Certificate of Insurance?

At times, you may be required to provide employees, agencies or other representatives a certificate of insurance. A certificate of insurance is a document that verifies the type of insurance coverage you have, along with effective policy dates and liability limits. Providing a certificate of insurance is a routine task that we’re happy to help you with as your independent insurance agent!

Dump Truck Insurance, For-Hire Filing, and Certificates of Insurance

While working with us on commercial insurance solutions involving dump trucks, feel free to inquire about our swift service in providing you with certificates of insurance for for-hire filings, as well as state and federal certificates. The services and solutions we offer will ensure you obtain the comprehensive commercial insurance coverage options you require to protect your business.

Questions?  Need a quote?

Contact us to help find you the best rates for a wide variety of commercial insurance policies. We are your source for all of your business insurance needs, and we look forward to hearing from you!